PL, TR and ES LocalizationsUI translated to Polish. (Adrian Michalczyk)
UI translated to Turkish. (Görkem Tire)
The Guide and UI translated to Spanish. (Jesús G. Cegarra Pérez)
The Guide and UI localization proofread. (Michael Langford)
Backend Performance Improvements
Switching to InnoDB database model and replacing TABLE locking by ROW locking.
Fetch call is loading full game data only when needed to include them in response.
German translation of the Game Guide. (Dominik Pielarski)
Italian localization added. (Tiziano Furlano)
French localization added. (Patrick Brown)
Cards can be now moved freely between tables. The Graveyard is an exception. Any card can be moved to the Graveyard
Cards can be collapsed to free more visual space.
The new card section is styled like conditions from Fate System Toolkit.
Added Traditional Chinese localization (Wei Hung/洪偉).
Update of German localization (Markus Raab).
Added German localization (thanks to Markus Raab).
Update of Russian localization (thanks to Dmitry Valkov).
Cards can be optionally sorted into groups. Groups are identified by their name which is filled in the card properties dialog. Groups are stacked vertically and sorted alphabetically.
Cards within the group are ordered by their title. This ordering is just a hint for
the card positioning engine which tries to reorder the cards to make them use less space.
Note: The ordering of the cards can be affected by choosing right card names. For example you can prefix the names with letters A,B,C,...
Copy Card Action:
Cards can be created from another card by one click. Use icon
- 2018-09-15: Custom tables can be marked to be visible to all players.
- 2018-08-05: Czech localization of the Basic Concepts page.
- 2018-07-18: Fixed blank screen after opening the game caused by update to the newer PHP by my hosting service.
- 2018-06-21: Localization of the whole UI. Now in English, Czech and Russian.
- 2018-06-21: Russian presets for Ladder and Skills (thanks to Dmitry Minchenkov).
- 2018-06-21: Added customizable skill list with presets for Fate Core, Fate Accelerated and d20.
- 2017-09-15: Fixed: Tokens cannot be moved to other place in Firefox.
- 2017-05-01: Initial release